What size dumpster is right for your project? It depends on the size of the project you are working on and the footprint you have available to place the dumpster. We’ve broken down each roll-off dumpster size by dimensions, common uses, and their capacity equivalent in full-size pick-up trucks to help you decide which one is right for you.
10 Cubic Yard Roll-off Dumpster
The smallest dumpster holds 10 CY of waste and is great for house projects.
- Small Basement or Garage Cleanouts
- 250 Square-Foot Deck Replacement
- 1,500 Square Feet of Roof Shingles
- Disposal of Yard Debris
- Small Kitchen or Bath Remodel
20 Cubic Yard Roll-off Dumpster
One of our most popular sizes, the 20 Yard dumpster accommodates virtually any small to mid-sized residential or commercial project.
- Multiple room renovation
- Flooring and carpet removal in larger homes
- Large deck or roofing removal
- Large basement, attic, or garage cleanup
30 Cubic Yard Roll-off Dumpster
The 30 Yard dumpster accommodates virtually any mid-sized residential of commercial project.
- Major home addition
- New home construction
- Garage demolition
- Replacing windows or siding on a small-to-medium sized home
40 Cubic Yard Roll-off Dumpster
The 40 Yard dumpster accommodates virtually any large sized residential of commercial project.
- Window, siding, or roofing replacement
- Extensive renovations
- Whole building cleanout
- New construction